We were hoping to hold a March 2021 meeting, after missing a number of months due to COVID-19.  Landmark Ford indicates their meeting room will be unavailable for our use until further Covid threat has passed.  Our current club President, Dana, is considering other options for meeting locations, perhaps a breakfast meeting location, or outdoor locations once the weather improves.  Please stay tuned to this website for updates, but as now, it appears our March meeting will be cancelled.  If members have comments or suggestions, please contact Dana or myself, Terry H.  Looking forward to better times and meeting opportunities.